Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fighting boredom of a flight overseas

If you have never had the opportunity to fly over the ocean, I'm sorry for you, and I envy you. I like to travel and take a vacation, especially if it means going somewhere far away, but the flight is a real murderess. I do not know about you, but there is only so much that I really do on a flight, six or more hours. Of course I have movies and mall airplane catalogs and instructions for the back in front of you, butThis busy enough to keep you as long as you travel? Here are some things I do to combat the boredom of the airline.

I always before my reading. I know there are many different magazines that I can in the post, and never keep up on them. Sometimes not even they only need the pile of things that do not want to go one day. Well, if you have a long flight is a great time to recover yourReading, taking with him in carryon luggage.

Playing a second game. If you enjoy playing then you probably enjoy something like a Game Boy with you on the road. I know this is good for me, at least for a few hours, maybe more if I break up the playing time over several periods. In addition, you can create a game like boggle, or something that boredom is included when the airline you are traveling with someone is suffering.

Write a third letter.If you are anything like me, always losing to write letters, but people do not have time to do it. Sitting on the floor there will be time that you were putting off the notes so long to write.

Fourth Make a list - think of things to do and make them into lists. Take the idle time that is organized, sitting on the flight and more.

These are just some of the things that the time passed quickly, as is the help of a longFlight. I hope it helps you get where you want to feel a bit 'latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment